Sunday 9 November 2014

Criteria B: Design

Criteria B: Design Specification

Design Brief

The different programs I could use to store Mr. Eminem’s data are Microsoft Excel, Star Office, Quattro, Lotus 123, Lotus Symphony, Microsoft Works, Framework, Ability and VisiCalc.
I am going to stick with using Microsoft Excel because it allows you to unlock and access the data easily by using formulas across a grid of cells. You can use conditional formatting; you can format your spreadsheet by using colors, making things bold to differentiate the difference between columns. Excel also allows you to gather together different files and documents which will make it easier to transfer all of Mr. Eminem’s data.


Examples:


Example of how I could do my excel spreadsheet but mine would be slightly different as I will specify in only one artist and all his many different albums. My excel spreadsheet will also include the manufacturing costs, selling price and the profit/loss.





Another example of how I could layout my excel spreadsheet.














My Design



No comments:

Post a Comment